December 8, 2014

SCG CRAFTS Bags for Girls





Recently, I made four girl's purses for a male customer's nieces. 
I have also received a few requests for these bags.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLOWER APPLIQUE BAG WITH RIBBON TRIM


A terry-like shaggy fabric with ribbon trim 
and flower appliques (my design, basic flower shape, though).
It has a self-fabric shoulder strap and is lined with pockets. 
Took forever to make but I love the results!







----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MINI MESSENGER BAG

Denim patchwork bag with applique (my design). 
Lined with interior pockets, and it has a denim shoulder strap.







----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPLIQUE & RIBBON TRIM BAG
 

Light pink faux fur with black and white houndstooth 
trim and applique (my design). 
There is a ribbon trim on the reverse side.
The handle is purchased.










 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DRAWSTRING BAG WITH BEAD FRINGE. 


The customer wanted a drawstring bag with a shoulder strap. 
I used hot pink bead fringe.
The bag is black and silver/gray floral damsk-type print. 
Really pretty fabric but you can't tell because
I have a lousy camera and poor lighting:






I received requests for the above 4, 
but the denim and fur/ribbon bags are the most requested. 
Please contact me if you're interested in having a bag made for you.




Copyright Rene Isaiah/Silk City Girl Crafts (SCG Crafts)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous bags. Perfect for little girls and teenagers. Renee is so detail and creative. Keep on sewing Renee!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think!