July 20, 2016

[SCG CRAFTS] HAND-PAINTED FLORAL BAG



I hand-painted this bag with intention for it to be sold to a young girl but it took sooo freakin' long to make it--from painting to embellishment--the bag would cost too much for the average child. Oh, well . . . . but at least I had fun making it! 

This bag took some twelve hours to make, much of that time was spent in applying the four layers of paint, but I think it looks fabulous!


[SCG CRAFTS, LLC]  HAND-PAINTED MARGARET BAG  [FRONT]



[SCG CRAFTS, LLC]  HAND-PAINTED MARGARET BAG  [BACK]


It's tricky to make the trim and seams at the side match up. 
I did a pretty good job this time, 
don't you think?


[SCG CRAFTS, LLC]  HAND-PAINTED MARGARET BAG  [SIDE]


The lining is a soft pink and white fleece.


[SCG CRAFTS, LLC]  HAND-PAINTED MARGARET BAG  [INTERIOR]


Bye, bye!



LAST UPDATED:  July 25, 2016

Silk City Girl Crafts, LLC
Silk City Girl
SCG Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think!